I'm a front-end developer building polished products and web experiences using modern tech stack. My expertise ranges from working independently to leading teams towards project success as a tech/team lead.
I'm also a Rust and functional programming aficionado fascinated by design of compilers and programming languages. Sometimes I write music, mostly drone-ambient, which is available for free on my Bandcamp and Spotify.
You can reach me via email.
I occasionally write about Rust, TypeScript, functional programming, and front-end stuff.
Some of my OSS projects.
- sigma.tsTypeScript parser combinator library for building fast and convenient parsers
- shikigami.tsOpinionated syntax highlighting with shiki for markdown-it
- backpack.tsMessagePack implementation with back-referencing
- rsx.rsMicro CLI for interactive execution of npm & yarn scripts
- arx.rsSimple CLI for scaffolding projects from templates in a touch
- diceware.rsRust crate and CLI for generating Diceware passphrases